1. The promoter is: Canhwyllau Eryri Candles, Caernarfon.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 6th March 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: 1. Like Canhwyllau Eryri Candles Facebook page. 2. Like relevant competition post on Facebook.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
10. The prize is as follows: 1 Signature Collection Candle with ‘Eryri’ fragrance.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
11. Winners will be chosen: At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of announcement. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Canhwyllau Eryri Candles and not to any other party.