Many of you might be wondering why we only use soy wax in our candles instead of paraffin wax like most candle makers do.
The benefits of using soy wax are:
1. Soy wax is made from Soybeans, this is an environmentally friendly, sustainable and renewable resource.
2. Soy wax has a lower melting point, this means that soy wax candles can burn for up to 50% longer than paraffin wax candles.
3. As soy wax is made from vegetable oil it releases fewer harmful chemicals into the environment.
4. Compared to paraffin wax candles soy wax can produce a healthier pool of wax when burning. This allows the fragrance oils to vaporise easily which produces a better fragrance throw throughout a room.
5. If soy wax is spilled on fabrics or table cloths it is much easier to clean. By using warm water it should wipe away.